References, Reprints & Links
You may freely quote from, reference or even reprint the articles on this website and include such material on your website provided you agree to and comply with the following provisions.
- Any reference or reprint must identify StarCraft Custom Builders of Lincoln, Nebraska as the author of the article.
- Any reference or reprint must include a conspicuous link to the first page of the article.
- You must notify us within ten days of incorporating any reprint into your website at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Material may not exerpted in such a manner as to change the meaning of the quoted material.
- Articles may not be reprinted in whole or in substantial part in any printed matter without written permission. Short quotations with proper attribution (see above) are permitted as part of a larger article or writing concerning the subject For permission to use or reproduce all or a substantial part of an article in print media, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Some illustrations and images used on our website are the property of others. We are using them with the kind permission of the owners. However, these permissions may not extend to any reuse of the illustrations or images on your website.
We will promptly consider any request for reciprocal links to building, remodeling, and craft websites.
Please address your link request, including the code you would like us to use to link to your site to firstname.lastname@example.org. Where possible, we like to include an image (100px x 100px in .jpg format) with your link. The image may be your logo or an illustration of your work. See the links at the bottom of our home page for examples.